Vision & Mission
"To be an excellent Technical Institute in the country producing graduates
having innovative concepts, strong technical background, regards to human
values, and committed to serve the community."
- To impart quality education, both theoretical and practical, to students.
- To serve our students by teaching them problem solving, leadership and teamwork skills, commitment to quality, ethical behavior, and respect for others.
- To provide excellent infrastructural facilities.
- To provide well qualified and experienced faculty members.
- To promote research activities.